BASIC ACTION OF BIO-BASED FUEL MODIFIER SUPREME-95
The effects of various enzymatic catalysts during the moment of combustion follow three basis pathways.
- Enzyme weakens bonds between the hydrogen and carbon atoms, so that disassociation takes place faster.
- Rearrange the hydrocarbon molecules by attaching oxygen atoms to the weakened carbon structure.
- Control of microbial contamination of wet fuel.
(yeast, mold, fungi and bacteria grow at the water-fuel interface and produces tank bottom bio mass called sludge (e.g. FO Sludge). and moreover, these microbe too produces corrosive and injector fouling contaminates). “SUPREME-95” eliminates these microbes and protects and preserves the critical components of fuel combustion system. This means the improvement of productivity, reliability and durability of the system.
- PRE-BLENDING PHOTOS
- WE CAN SEE UNBURNT FUEL
- SMOKY FLAME
- LOT OF SPARKLINGS OBSERVED
- HERE WE CAN SEE CONTROLLED FLAME
- WE CAN SEE LESS AMOUNT OF SPARKLINGS
- WE CAN HAVE A BETTER PICTURE IF WE CAN SET PROPER AIR TO FUEL RATIO
- NO SMOKE OBSERVED